Celebrating 50 years of successful growth. Jones & Company started trading in 1945 as traditional ironmongers and its premises in those days were on the Blue Boar Row and Endless Street, now currently occupied by Pizza Express. The ownership of the company changed in 1965 and the name Jones & Company (Salisbury Kitchen Planning Centre) was registered. Trading was transferred to its current site in Rollestone Street. In 1990 it acquired the adjacent property from Hayballs and the showrooms were expanded to a total area of 5500 square feet while still maintaining a useful customer car park. With the large floor area now available it was possible to offer one of the finest selections of fitted kitchens and bathrooms in the district. With over 60 beautiful displays, customers are spoilt for choice. There are now 12 members of staff who operate the showrooms, stores, accounts office and drawing office. The latter is fully computerized and is able to offer the customer first class three dimensional drawings of the proposed kitchen layout or bathroom design.